On this Page:
- DONATIONS: Claim your Tax Deductable Donation Receipt / score B-BBEE Points
- JOIN THE 1%CLUB: Meet New People & Support the Anna Foundation at the same time
- VOLUNTEERS - Weekends: Support Runners
- VOLUNTEERS - Week days: Farm Projects
- VOLUNTEERS: Organise a "Fun Friday"
- FUNDRAISING: Start your own fundraising project
- WEAR OUR CLOTHING: Cycling Kit, T-shirts, Peak Caps...
DONATIONS: Monetary/Goods in Kind :
The Anna Foundation is a non-profit charity organisation. The Anna Foundation is also a registered Public Benefit Organisation according to Section 18A of the Income Tax Act. We are a Level Four (4) Contributer and have 100% B-BBEE procurement recognition.
TAX BENEFITS FOR SOUTH AFRICAN DONORS: All donations including goods in kind, are tax deductible in the hands of the donor (tax exempt). Please request this Section 18A donation receipt for tax purposes when making a donation.
BEE POINTS FOR CORPORATE DONORS: Did you know that for all donations including donations in kind, we can provide you with our B-BBEE certificate, organisation profile and beneficiary declaration (100% per definition black beneficiaries), which will automatically earn you ‘socio-economic' points towards your scorecard? By donating to the Anna Foundation you could earn the last few points you require to bring you up to a Level 1 or 2 BEE company.
By contributing 1% of your salary each month (or whatever amount you can afford), you will automatically be invited to attend exciting social events which are held for club members every few months. These events serve as a chance to have fun and meet like-minded people. All member's contributions are pooled together and go towards helping the Anna Foundation children get the education they need. Every contribution is tax deductible and you also receive monthly feedback as to where your money has been used.
BECOME A PROJECT VOLUNTEER (weekdays)
|Should you wish to give of your time and assist the children as a remedial or sports volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Form and email back to info[at]annafoundation[dot]com (you can also request the form to be emailed as a Word document)|
ORGANISE A "FUN FRIDAY"
START YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
- Run, ride or swim (or whatever you're good at!), create your own fundraising a profile on GivenGain to help raise funds towards our 3 R's Programme... Cape Argus Momentum Cycle Tour, the Gun Run, Absa Cape Epic, Midmar Mile, Two Oceans Marathon... there are so many events happening all year round!
- Instead of receiving Birthday gifts, why not ask your friends to sponsor you and support your fundraising campaign?
- Choose the Dare: Get your friends, family and colleagues to pay R20 a vote to decide which form of “dare” you should undertake on a certain day (eg. dye your hair; wear all your clothes inside out for a day; men, wear high heals to work for a day - something fun but tasteful!).
- Run your own car wash at a major traffic intersection. The more money you raise, the more cars you have to wash in order to raise "bail"
- Go hairless: Commit to shaving your head if a specified amount is raised by a deadline
WEAR OUR BRANDED CLOTHING
- Quick-Dry t-shirts
- Peak Caps
- Cycling kit
|Team Safari Njema
at the 2015 Absa Cape Epic
|Team Wildekrans Wines
at the 2015 Absa Cape Epic